This study guide, written by the Priests and Pastoral Associates of Priests for Life, contains the text of the Encyclical itself (Humanae Vitae, On Human Life, written by Pope Paul VI in 1968) along with commentary and study questions. Great for personal or group use and also a great resource for Pre-Cana classes.
You can order this guide here.
“A Study Guide to Humanae Vitae, On Human Life” has been published by “Priests for Life” and carries my Imprimatur. This small book would be an excellent tool for study of Humanae Vitae for clergy and laity involved in working with families, couples preparing for the Sacrament of Matrimony, and Catholic students – all of whom face the real issues of life that Humanae Vitae deals with.” –Most Reverend Robert J. Baker, Bishop Birmingham, USA
While the Study Guide has an Introduction that gives some tips for participation in the Study, a Facilitator’s Guide is available upon request for those who desire to lead a small group study. The Facilitator’s Guide will equip you with:
- The opportunity to continue the ongoing tradition of facilitating the teaching of the Church through faithful small group/Life Cell study gatherings
- The needed confidence to facilitate a small group study gathering
- Teaching on the discussion study group method of learning
- Sound awareness of small group dynamics
- The basic set of components for each gathering
- A solid outline for each session
To request a free guide, send an email to email@example.com.